Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Post

Hi,
I will be using this blog to tell you about new movie news, upcoming movies, and my opinions of movies. Some of my favorite movies are; The Shawshank Redemption, Law Abiding Citizen, the Saw franchise (except Saw II that one was terrible), Moon, and District 9.I try to watch a lot of indie movies that not a lot of people see. Also for the record The Hurt Locker didn't deserve the Oscar district 9 did. The Hurt Locker felt really redundant with bomb after bomb being defused.

Note: This website is part of the timewasters network so check out our other blogs (link in the sidebar). Also I will not be able to review most R-rated movies until their DVD release because our theater (a branch of AMC) is super strict about minors in R movies but I don't blame them because I realize they are legally obligated to follow MPAA regulations.

Check back often,
Hunter V.

No comments:

Post a Comment